Paid Internship in Office Management
Vienna, Austria — Start: Immediately
- Support the office management in daily tasks such as ordering and sales, managing the mail, and external communication through reception and the office phone.
- Work together in handling and preparing in-coming and out-going invoices for accounting purposes.
- Organizing internal and external meetings for the management team.
- Collaborating on human resources and personnel management, for example with on- and off-boarding, time-tracking, etc.
- Coordinating external building services (building maintenance, office cleaning, renovation).
- Completed (or soon-to-be completed) training with a business focus (HAK, Uni/FH).
- Basic knowledge of business procedures
- Organizational skills, including enthusiasm and a sharp sense of observation
- Pride in working independently and challenging new challenges
- Ability to communicate (both verbally and in writing) daily in both English and German
What we offer:
- Three month's of extensive, real life business experience in a wide range of areas.
- The opportunity to part time (starting at 20 hours/week), so you can complete your traineeship.
- An income of 900EU (bpM) for full-time employment, depending on experiences and qualifications.